Thank you for your interest in our services and products. For us, given the special relationship with you, it is particularly important to ensure the protection of the personal data you provide to us. To the same extent, the confidentiality of your personal data is extremely important to us.
We guarantee that:
- We process your data exclusively for the delivery, improvement and guarantee of the services we offer;
- Your data is stored securely in a secure environment for at least 2 years;
- Personal data is strictly confidential and will not be transmitted to third parties.
We use the data we collect for:
- Providing and managing the services, including to display personalized content and to facilitate communication with other users;
- Facilitating the technical functioning of the services, including solving and solving problems, providing services and preventing fraud and abuse.
- Processing of registrations and orders for courses, products, services, etc. but also communicating with you to answer your questions and requests.
- Sending administrative messages and information, including messages from trainers and facilitators, notifications of changes to our services and updates of our agreements;
- Sending information and messages regarding progress in courses, benefits, new services, new functions, promotions, informational messages and other available courses (messages from which you can unsubscribe at any time);
- Requesting feedback and understanding your needs with analytics service providers;
- Identification of unique users;
- Improving our services and developing new products, services and functions;
- Analyzing trends and traffic on websites or promoting our services on sites and applications;
Who we are?
AGREEMENT TOUR S.R.L. is a company organized and operating in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Moldova, with its headquarters in Pushkin 35, VAT code: 0608160, with c / f: 1012600037529
What data do we process?
In order to deliver the ordered goods and services, to confirm the Order, to inform you about the status of the Order, to provide answers to the complaints placed, to evaluate the goods and services offered, as well as to carry out commercial activities, to promote the goods and services, marketing, advertising , development, market research, statistics, sales monitoring and customer buying behavior, administrative and media activities, you agree to entrust us with the following personal data: name, first name, cnp, home address, address e-mail address, ip address, phone number, password for site account access. Please do not provide us with personal data other than those strictly necessary for the purpose specified in this policy.
What is the legal purpose and basis of the processing?
The personal data provided with your consent are and will be collected and processed by us exclusively for the purposes that we will present in the following.
We mention that the processing of personal data is carried out in accordance with art. 1.506 / 2004 and law 677/2001 regarding the protection of personal data, named in the following Regulation /.
Situations in which ACORD TUR S.R.L. will collect and process your personal data and the purposes for which these data will be processed are the following:
1. Account registration on the site;
The collection of personal data in this case has the main purpose of granting the possibility of creating a user account, through / accessing which you will have access to the products purchased, as well as to the products offered free of charge. At the same time, some of these data (eg e-mail address, telephone number) are necessary for good communication between our company and you, as a customer, as well as for sending to you promotional offers, from time to time.
Also, while using the www.acordschool.md platform, our company collects data related to your search history, namely: read articles, audio-video products viewed, etc. At the same time, with the help of tracking codes installed on our platform from various analysis and statistics service providers, data such as ip address, page usage time, pages visited are collected.
All this information collected is for the sole purpose of optimizing and improving the operation of our platform, so that we can provide you with a pleasant experience when using it.
2. Event registration (free of charge or against payment);
Purpose of processing your personal data in case of registration to the events organized by ACORD TUR S.R.L. consists of sending the ticket for access to the event, allowing access to the event, based on the recorded data, communicating information related to the event, informing about events similar to the one you registered for, organized in the future and billing, in case of events surcharge;
3. Subscribe to the Newsletter;
The purpose of the processing of personal data in this case is to inform you about our products and events organized by us and direct marketing and advertising;
4. Online payment by bank card
Who has access to your data?
We inform you that, for the efficient functioning of the platform, we use different services from external or internal providers (“persons authorized by the operator”), to whom we can transmit some of the personal data collected from you, with the express mention that we will only call on authorized persons who provide sufficient guarantees for the implementation of appropriate technical and organizational measures, so that the processing complies with the requirements set out in the Regulation and ensures the protection of your rights. The categories of services for which we work with the aforementioned providers and the personal data transferred to them are the following:
- SMTP services (email communication) – e-mail address;
- Newsletter services – e-mail address, first name, last name, telephone number;
- Billing services – name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, address;
- Courier / postal services – name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, address;
- SMS sending services – phone number;
- Online payment processing services – name, surname, email address, telephone number, address;
- Comment services – first name, last name, e-mail;
- Accounting services – last name, first name, address, cnp;
- Legal services – name, surname, address, cnp;
- How long is your data stored?
How long is your data stored?
The personal data provided by you will be processed during the course of the contractual relations with you, as well as later, for a reasonable duration, which cannot be shorter than the general limitation period.
What are your rights?
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
– the right of access to data – you have the right to obtain from us a confirmation that personal data concerning you are processed or not, as well as access to the respective data; at the same time, you can obtain a copy of the personal data provided to our company and which are subject to processing; for any other copies requested by you, ACORD TUR S.R.L. may charge a reasonable fee, based on administrative costs; if you submit the application in electronic format and unless you request another format, the information will be provided to you in a commonly used electronic format;
– the right to rectification – you have the right to obtain the rectification by ACORD TUR S.R.L. of inaccurate personal data, as well as the right to obtain the completion of incomplete personal data; AGREEMENT TOUR S.R.L. will notify each recipient to whom their personal data has been disclosed of any rectification thereof, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts and will inform you of such recipients if you so request;
– the right to delete the data – you have the right to obtain from AGREE TUR S.R.L. deletion of personal data concerning you, without undue delay, and ACORD TUR S.R.L. has the obligation to delete the respective data, when: (I) personal data are no longer necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes for which they were collected or processed; (II) you withdraw your consent on the basis of which the processing takes place and there is no other legal basis for the processing; (III) you oppose the processing and there are no legitimate reasons to prevail in the processing; (IV) personal data were processed illegally; (v) personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation incurred by ACORD TUR S.R.L. under Union law or Romanian law; AGREEMENT TOUR S.R.L. will notify each recipient to whom their personal data has been disclosed of any deletion, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts and will inform you of those recipients if you so request;
– the right to restrict the processing – you have the right to obtain from ACORD TUR S.R.L. processing restriction if you are in one of the following cases: (I) challenge the accuracy of the data, for the period allowed by ACORD TUR S.R.L. to verify the accuracy of the data; (II) the processing is illegal, and you oppose the deletion of personal data, requesting instead the restriction of their use; (III) AGREEMENT TUR S.R.L. no longer needs the personal data for the purpose of processing, but you request them for finding, exercising or defending a right in court; or (IV) you have objected to the processing for the time period in which it is ascertained whether the legitimate rights of the ACORD TUR S.R.L. prevails over your rights; AGREEMENT TOUR S.R.L. will notify each recipient to whom the personal data has been disclosed of any processing restriction, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts, and will inform you of those recipients if you so request;
– the right to data portability – you have the right to receive your personal data, as they were provided to ACORD TUR SRL, in a structured format, currently used and which can be read automatically and to transmit these data to another operator, under certain conditions; In exercising this right, you have the right to have your personal data transmitted directly from ACORD TUR S.R.L. to another operator when this is technically feasible;
– the right to opposition – you have the right to oppose, for reasons related to the particular situation in which you are, at any time, processing your personal data, including the creation of profiles based on those provisions;
– the right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on automatic processing, including the creation of profiles;
– the right to file a complaint with the National Supervisory Authority for the Processing of Personal Data;
– the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing of personal data carried out by ACORD TUR S.R.L. based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
How do you have access to your data?
For any questions or requests regarding the personal data that you have transmitted to us, including for the exercise of your rights, as mentioned in the previous section, you can contact us at: Banulescu Bodoni 4
AGREEMENT TOUR S.R.L. will provide you with the requested information in electronic format when possible, unless you request another format.
The information provided, as well as any communication and measures taken in your exercise of the above rights, are provided by ACORD TUR S.R.L. free of charge. However, if your requests are unfounded or excessive, in particular because of their repetitive nature, AGREEMENT TUR S.R.L. may be:
(I) either charge a fee, taking into account the administrative costs for providing the information or communication or for taking the required action;
(II) or refuse to comply with the request.
We specify that by accepting this agreement, your personal data will be processed by TUR S.R.L. AGREEMENT, in accordance with this Policy for the Processing of Personal Data.